Contribute to Secrets of Mirage
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:12 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: New Changes
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:01 am 
Post Master

You have no one to loot if everyone quits because they were looted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:00 am 
SoM Master

If looting is the most important concept of this game as Sam states, then why is there quests? Just have NPC drop gold, developers make shops where you can buy expensive equipment and then you run around like farts in a windstorm looting ppl of their newly purchased stuff.
What a novel idea Sam, and how time saving for the mappers and developers. Look Scorpio, no new coding is needed either. Yer a genius Sam. :roll:

You might be taken more seriously if you fixed your attitude and actually offered constructive and helpful suggestions, rather than just spewing ignorant and hateful accusations/comments like a troll.
If you can't, you will only get what you dish out so don't come whining about that too.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:19 am 
Post Master

Mayhem wrote:
If looting is the most important concept of this game as Sam states, then why is there quests? Just have NPC drop gold, developers make shops where you can buy expensive equipment and then you run around like farts in a windstorm looting ppl of their newly purchased stuff.
What a novel idea Sam, and how time saving for the mappers and developers. Look Scorpio, no new coding is needed either. Yer a genius Sam. :roll:

Why do you need to be so aggressive an antagonistic towards Sam all the time, a simple "Looting is not the most important concept to SoMX to people who aren't you" would've sufficed.

Maybe if we implement something other than double clicking an item in the inventory to unequip it might help people who play on laptops?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:09 am 
SoM Master

oh, my bad. I though antagonistic responses were the norm around here.

You might be taken more seriously if you fixed your attitude and actually offered constructive and helpful suggestions, rather than just spewing ignorant and hateful accusations/comments like a troll.
If you can't, you will only get what you dish out so don't come whining about that too.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:27 am 
Godly Poster

Mayhem is the best troll NA.

So, what is the most important concept of the game? It certainly isn't engaging game-play or crazy mechanics, since they don't exist.

Mayhem wrote:
If looting is the most important concept of this game as Sam states, then why is there quests?

You're honestly going to say something about quests? What quests? Oh, you're referring to the way we trade in items we've held control for, for separate items that we use... oh man, that quests are just freaking amazing and we couldn't possibly go without those!

Mayhem wrote:
Just have NPC drop gold, developers make shops where you can buy expensive equipment and then you run around like farts in a windstorm looting ppl of their newly purchased stuff.

Except it's nearly impossible to loot anyone of anything, be it quested equipment or bought equipment. Where the equipment comes from is really unimportant. If it's bought with gold, you have to first collect the gold--the same goes for quests.

Nothing said so far changes the fact that Chaos Mantle and Finality Blade are Wii E Z casual safe to collect.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:42 pm 
SoM Master

Careful now, you don't want Serge to call you aggressive an antagonistic :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:56 pm 
Post Master

Mayhem wrote:
Careful now, you don't want Serge to call you aggressive an antagonistic :roll:

He isn't a member of the administration.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:13 pm 
SoM Master

Oh I see how it is. Because I am, I have to be politically correct, yet those not in administration can be as rude as they want!!!
Hell no sunshine. When you post stuff like that you open yourself up to being responded to in kind.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:11 pm 
Godly Poster

Looters will always think the game should be easier for them. Just make 90% of all black zones high exp areas and all questing areas red no matter what's on it. I feel people should have at least a chance to keep some gear if they are caught while collecting more powerful gear. It's not OK to force people to quit because you want an easy way to get multiple sets of equipment. Not everyone has the power of alliances and friends to borrow gear from or group collect with them. Where's the challenge and fun if you aren't letting people even get the chance to rival you? Having only 11 people online in the same guild leveling and collecting isn't fun for anyone.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:32 pm 
Godly Poster

SummonedSkull9 wrote:
Looters will always think the game should be easier for them. Just make 90% of all black zones high exp areas and all questing areas red no matter what's on it. I feel people should have at least a chance to keep some gear if they are caught while collecting more powerful gear. It's not OK to force people to quit because you want an easy way to get multiple sets of equipment. Not everyone has the power of alliances and friends to borrow gear from or group collect with them. Where's the challenge and fun if you aren't letting people even get the chance to rival you? Having only 11 people online in the same guild leveling and collecting isn't fun for anyone.

Right. I just want the game easier for myself, Chaos Mantle is honestly just in a perfect spot of risk during collection. All I want is multiple sets, yeah. Exactly.

You're f***ing dumb.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:41 pm 
Godly Poster

I like how you read what you want to read all the time just so you can be a complete a******. All you basically told me just now is that you want to force people to quit then if you don't want their gear. STFU for once and just let the game develop. Can't make everyone happy, why should they start with you? You did nothing for anyone ever other than cause trouble and disrespect players and admin.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:29 am 
Godly Poster

Hey whatever happened to this. It was even a formal announcement and everything and content still sucks dick and is crappy unbalanced.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:47 am 
Noble

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:19 pm 
Ascending to Power

Rubba lost his admin powers for doing just what Scorp posted he would be doing is what happened.

Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2