Contribute to Secrets of Mirage
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Tetra Scintilla
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:03 pm 
Noble

Wasn't a party system added recently? Try going in with a party scrubs. If you want to solo them, you know the risk and it's your own fault if you get trapped.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:22 pm 
Resident

Bast wrote:
Wasn't a party system added recently? Try going in with a party scrubs. If you want to solo them, you know the risk and it's your own fault if you get trapped.

So because a party system was added, we all HAVE to party to do things in this game?
Great logic you have there.
Personally, these new healing/casting features don't fit the game.
I'm glad to see you still interested in it, but it seems you're trying to drive it in another direction, when it doesn't need to be.
To keep a player base and money flowing in from the store, simply add more content.
Fix and release RFB/VFR, fix Skysector.. I could go on.
I know that content isn't really your thing(since thats what mappers/devs are for) so I know adding features in is what you want, but keep this simple.
Simplicity is what's kept this game alive for all these years.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:39 pm 
Noble

You're not forced to party at all, if you can go in and solo, go for it, if you get trapped, sucks to be you. The fact that you can party and it really would benefit you to do so since people seem to get trapped by them, you can simply have teammates helping you escape. So yeah, my logic is great. I saw a problem, I found a solution. Just because you're not happy with the solution, doesn't mean it's a bad solution. This is only 1 thing in the game where you might need a party, so to say you have to have a party to do THINGS in the game is just a bad exaggeration.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:06 am 
Legendary Poster

Bast why do you forum troll like Planes and not even play the game but continue to think your ideas are superior to anyone who does play the game? You derail threads as good as Rookie.

I am forced to bother someone to go inside templum. I should not be forced to need a second person to go up tetra mountain. Yuso understands the point I was making. There are already aspects of tetra that force you to require more than one person, the start of Tetra should not be one of them. If I am trapped by NPCs I should be able to you know, kill it, to you know, free myself.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:22 am 
Noble

Who says I don't play? Way to assume.

[quote] There are already aspects of tetra that force you to require more than one person[/quote]

Oh, so if one part forces you to have more than one person, the rest of it shouldn't? That is just stupid. If you need more than one person later on, you might as well go in as a group from the start. That makes more sense than anything. If an area requires a group at any point, you should be with a group from the start or face the consequences of venturing into the area alone. May I suggest making some friends so you aren't FORCED to go alone.

I do enjoy when people whine about something that gives a challenge, like everything needs to be spoon fed to them instead, lmao.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:43 am 
Godly Poster

Attempting to make this game one where there are any aspect of it that require multiple people is silly. It would require a rework from the ground up for it to have any level of consistency and excluding that fact alone, a healer mob that casts an 8.5k heal instantly is imbalanced anyway you look at it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:01 pm 
Noble

QQ, it's too hard, boohoo. It's one part of the game where you need a group, an area that already requires more than one person. So suck it up, get your guild in there with you, stfu and enjoy the game that you crap on everyday.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:42 pm 
Godly Poster

Fantastic counter argument. "QQ" really hit a cord.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:32 pm 
Noble

QQ tetra 2 hard

Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2