Contribute to Secrets of Mirage
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Pelau Updated [Update Nov 2015]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:50 pm 
*Game Dev*

Update November 8, 2015
Pelau has been cursed! At night, the fish will mutate into demons and tread the waters of the lake. The Blacksmith Brother's shop now carries the Vorhees Machete and can be purchased with 1 Blacksmith's Favor and 50 Dark Fish Scales. Dark Fish Scales can be obtained by trading the Grizzled Fisherman, or rarely from Devil Fish. Also, Fishing License is no longer needed to enter the lake. You can trade in your license for a Massive Flounder with the Grizzled Fisherman. Last but not least, the lake area is now an orange zone.

-------------

I got to do the following today, I'm still short one quest and will finish it within the week.

-Removed Valley of Confusion / Pelau Forest from entrance (To be used later)
-Changed Fish Market shop to Fish Buyer, buys all sorts of fish now.
-Added Pelau Prison map to unused Pelau Prison.
-Moved Fishing Rod to Game Warden shop.
-Gates leading to Lake now opens from the exiting side.
-Moved Fisherman's Cabin to Lake Entrance, lake can be accessed through house.
-Removed Mine Shaft Key from Fisherman's Cabin. Moved Loaf of Bread in place.
-Removed Mine Shaft entrance from Lake Pelau, Added Quest: The Missing Brother to begin where Mine Shaft entrance once was.
-Added House map to empty house in Pelau.
-Added Pelau City Hall map to empty building in Pelau.
-Added Pelau Garden map to go with Pelau City Hall.
-Added Quest: Mayor's Swan Song
-Added Pelau Mine maps
-Added Miner's Spirit boss fight
-Added Brothers' Armor Shop to empty Armor shop.
-Increased Salmon STR and DEF. Increased HP and EXP. Altered drops and rates.

-------

Another little bit of Pelau has been added. Any player level 150+ can access this new part of Pelau by heading northwest of the city. And by new part, I mean the parts that were removed previously and reworked into a new quest for a new armor, Demonic Armor. This armor is on par with Chaos Mantle as such the quest for it is as equally challenging, yet a little more modern to just sitting and farming SoE's forever. There's some running around, use of the tool system and a boss fight. So hope you enjoy it!

Second update
Players can now trade in 15 Ozs. of Tigerblood Plasma for a Pelau Pear, which you can use on a White Tigerbear to befriend. Doing so successfully, you will be entrusted with a Tigerbear cub of your own to raise. If you have no interest in that and solely aim to collect for the key, you can trade 1 Oz of Tigerblood Plasma for 2 Ozs of Tigerbear Blood.

-The joke that never gets old-

Post subject: Re: Pelau Updated
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:15 pm 
SoM Master

Thank you, sounds like alot of work and will be well used.

You might be taken more seriously if you fixed your attitude and actually offered constructive and helpful suggestions, rather than just spewing ignorant and hateful accusations/comments like a troll.
If you can't, you will only get what you dish out so don't come whining about that too.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:51 pm 
Ascending to Power

Good to see that things are being worked on, even if they're minor areas like Pelau.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:19 pm 
Noble

Get rid of the newb weapon buyingshop in ipsen, since its in pelau seems better for there lol.

Post subject: Re: Pelau Updated [Update]
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:25 pm 
*Game Dev*

Updated. Refer to first post.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:29 pm 
Noble

Yeah you should have made a Brand new Mine shaft Key, not reuse the same one, since most i hear used fish scales to quite theirs. seems lame.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:47 pm 
Peasant

Not sure if its supposed to be this way but I got the Pelau gate key and headed to the first lost brother, than turned around to exchange my gold bars for cash but the mayor key disappeared but I still have the Pelau gate key?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:05 pm 
*Game Dev*

Hmm. I can see that being a problem. I'll come up with a solution and post about it here. I think I have an idea of how to resolve that.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:39 pm 
Noble

So.... I collected everything and traded for the pearl. I talked to the woman in front of the inn and traded for the inn key. I get into the inn and I see a box. I open the box and get annihilated by zombies. I died pretty much instantly. I can't get back into the inn. My inn key is gone and I feel pretty ripped off... I don't think the inn key should disappear, given you have a zombie death squad of 12 surrounding you without any kind of warning or anything.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:55 pm 
Post Master

godofdeath wrote:
So.... I collected everything and traded for the pearl. I talked to the woman in front of the inn and traded for the inn key. I get into the inn and I see a box. I open the box and get annihilated by zombies. I died pretty much instantly. I can't get back into the inn. My inn key is gone and I feel pretty ripped off... I don't think the inn key should disappear, given you have a zombie death squad of 12 surrounding you without any kind of warning or anything.

This is the fun of a quest, It's not just a simple trade and now you know next time

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:22 pm 
Godly Poster

Update logs... I feel like... someone suggested admins doing this... hmmm...

Post subject: Re: Pelau Updated [Update Nov 2015]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:16 pm 
*Game Dev*

Update November 8, 2015
Pelau has been cursed! At night, the fish will mutate into demons and tread the waters of the lake. The Blacksmith Brother's shop now carries the Vorhees Machete and can be purchased with 1 Blacksmith's Favor and 50 Dark Fish Scales. Dark Fish Scales can be obtained by trading the Grizzled Fisherman, or rarely from Devil Fish. Also, Fishing License is no longer needed to enter the lake. You can trade in your license for a Massive Flounder with the Grizzled Fisherman. Last but not least, the lake area is now an orange zone.

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ]