Contribute to Secrets of Mirage
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:52 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Minor Rings
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:38 am 
*Game Dev*

You can now collect Tears to trade for one of the Minor stat rings to the witch in the Ipsen Forest. Dragoon Baka and Knight Baka have been added in the Ipsen Forest and Azure respectively. They are similar to the Initiate, having a chance to drop a Minor ring, but also always drop their respective tears (Initiates now drop tears as well,) which 1600 of can be traded for the ring they would have a chance at dropping.

-The joke that never gets old-

Post subject: Re: Minor Rings
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:52 pm 
Godly Poster

the guard type attack needs to be removed as theyre killing low levels at wild boars.

-DR- Jonaldinh0 - SoM Overlord - Deceased
-DR- Jonaldinho - SoM Magus Master - Deceased
-DR- Jonals Army - Ultimate Skud Warrior - Deceased

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:47 pm 
Peasant

Very good thank you very much for this 4,950 kills for 1 drop for +1 dmg on my mage was beyond unreasonable atleast now we have the ungodly drop chance with a guaranteed chance collecting all I can ask for :) thanks Yuso

-Sincerely
a very tired initiate killing Buu.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:18 pm 
Peasant

Just wondering though after starting these what level are the minor rings geared for exactly? cause I'm a bit confused why the NPC's are so strong when named "baka" I was told minors are lvl 10-25ish, augmented is 75, major rings are 100. But if this is true any lvl 10 isn't going to be killing npcs with 850 hp (2.5x+) that of a rouge by 1,600 for the knight bakas. I'm over there with FB takes 3 hits per kill for a level 150+ and only got 700 in hours. not to mention 1,600 of these alone is 2,640,000 million experience which would have a lvl 10 here for endless time unable to do any other quests or equipment gathering until about level 40-50 just for 1 of the 2 rings lol str/def.

Perhaps the amount required or npc difficulty should be reduced a bit? Also as my bad luck always follows I have not had a lucky drop from the knight baka in over 700 kills so far lol.

Thanks
-Buu

Last edited by Buu12 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:19 pm 
Peasant

Just wondering though after starting these what level are the minor rings geared for exactly? cause I'm a bit confused why the NPC's are so strong when named "baka" I was told minors are lvl 10-25ish, augmented is 75, major rings are 100. But if this is true any lvl 10 isn't going to be killing npcs with 850 hp (2.5x+) that of a rouge by 1,600 for the knight bakas. I'm over there with FB takes 3 hits per kill for a level 150+ and only got 700 in hours. not to mention 1,600 of these alone is 2,640,000 million experience which would have a lvl 10 here for endless time unable to do any other quests or equipment gathering until about level 40-50 just for 1 of the 2 rings lol str/def.

Perhaps the amount required or npc difficulty should be reduced a bit? Also as my bad luck always follows I have not had a lucky drop from the knight baka in over 700 kills so far lol.

Thanks
-Buu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 am 
*Game Dev*

Baka just means stupid. :P

And the reason is, until we have a locked "finger" system, rings can stack so long as they're not the same item, so gotta put some effort into getting your stat boosts my friend.

-The joke that never gets old-

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]