Contribute to Secrets of Mirage
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [WIP] Alora Basin - September 2017
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:32 pm 
Peasant

Last week has been pretty hectic IRL - I know since I've been back I have been pretty quiet and probably plan on staying that way while I work with the current staff on development and content. A lot of 'refining' has been spoken about. I watch the suggestions. I do see them. It's been a little while since you guys have received upgraded content but I promise you there is a lot. Once it gets closer to that time I will update you with screenshots like my prior threads. Thank you guys for being patient, sorry about the break I took for a little while but I am here now and I will be on when I have the free time.

Edit: Working on quite a big project. Way too early to discuss time reference but hope you guys enjoy. I'll keep you posted.

Attachment:
Alora.jpg

Attachment:
Alora2.jpg

Attachment:
Alora3.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: [WIP] Update on further development
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:17 pm 
*Game Dev*

OminousLeo wrote:
Last week has been pretty hectic IRL --- I know since I've been back I have been pretty quiet and probably plan on staying that way while I work with the current staff on development and content. A lot of 'refining' has been spoken about. I watch the suggestions. I do see them. It's been a little while since you guys have received upgraded content but I promise you there is a lot. Once it gets closer to that time I will update you with screenshots like my prior threads. Thank you guys for being patient, sorry about the break I took for a little while but I am here now and I will be on when I have the free time.

Thanks for the update... about the update! :)

Post subject: Re: [WIP] Alora Basin - September 2017
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:38 pm 
Peasant

Updated.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]