Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Why so secretive
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:34 pm 
Godly Poster

Yuso wrote:
Subject: pwned

sparknuts wrote:
So how long an I banned for? >.>

Alright. Work's been keeping me away from my PC lately.
So regarding your ban, we talked and take this into consideration before complaining;
We're not sure how long you've been "using" to get ahead. So even after we unban your account, we're going to detain your stronger characters and they'll remain locked up until you can show us that you're capable of playing legit. How long will that be? It will be determined later on. The practical thing would have been to keep your accounts banned from here on out, but you've been a dedicated player for years, I'd say you've earned a chance to work things out.

So I hope this will be something we can work through. Once you're unbanned in a couple of weeks, we'll start off your, I guess probation? Hm.

Why so secretive about my ban details?
It couldn't be because you know the only reason I got banned was over a crappy admins hurt feelings?

Sure I had a program running. I was there though. I could have responded and shown I was not technically afk. Could I have slowed it down to not be so obvious? Sure.
But I didn't really care, figured I'd go till I got caught and take my month ban or whatever. But it turns out I get a special ban.... Couldn't be because of an admins hurt butt could it?

Further more, I find it odd, that in the whole history of som, the banning admin had majority decision making about thier bans. Yet my banning admin couldn't even give me a ban post. And yuso has been the only one to say anything about it.. couldn't be because my banning admin had a dislike of my honest answers that he asked for.. no way

When I was trying to out actual cheaters, I was threatened with banning because I kept pushing the topic to no end..... When I say screw it and join the mob of bots on som I get the hardest ban for a first offender to date....

Couldn't be because of someone's pained butt.. no way....

Post subject: Re: Why so secretive
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:54 pm 
Baka

If they are actually offering to eventually let you get your characters back instead of simply deleting them and leaving you banned, then perhaps you shouldn't be "poking the bear," so to speak.

It's not really a bad deal considering the alternative (aka keeping you banned for good).

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:07 am 
Godly Poster

OminousLeo wrote:
Bones/Any were both in use of the same 3rd party program with no response to auto-clicking.

Will go under more discussion for punishment. For a plead, I will upload my personal email that you can reply to me personally.

OminousLeo wrote:
The Frost was using a third party program to target and when I asked him/her to respond the did not comply.

See how these players were spoken to before determining whether they were afk or not, then banned, after not responding? And given a law and order post almost immediately? Was not the case in my situation. And Frost, 1st time offender was let back after a ban without extra crap added to it. Why is my 1st offense ban so different from everyone else's? Couldn't be because of a childish petty admins hurt anus... No way..

Now they saying I must have cheated with sparky.When sparky never even was a mage untill well after 500.all my ultimates were melee.

And as far as poking the bear, eff the bear. If my ban becomes consistent with others bans of the same nature I might come back... To the little FIVE person online game... That people get admin on and become complete douchebags. As you are not here to "cater" to players, I am not here to cater to anyone's feelings.

And if I remain banned over my 1st offense, whatever... It just shows the petty character of childish admins..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:24 pm 
*Game Dev*

So.. you won't want to move on with any of this until you get a law and order post from Leo? Cause you didn't want to work it out with me. Instead you threw it out to the public like it's some sort of joke. That's what really got to me there.

-The joke that never gets old-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:37 am 
Godly Poster

That's the issue you see with this? That's the joke....

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:26 pm 
*Game Dev*

It seems to be yeah. It seems that both you and Leo have your pride on the line and it's keeping you from coming back. I personally would like to see you back but I'm not about to step on a fellow admin's toes to do so. That's why I came in and tried to get a middleman's compromise to get you back in the game. Everything else about this situation seems petty to be honest. It's your first offense, I get that. And there's some people out there who play who should have never even been given a second chance. I see that. But you're not those people. You are you. We don't deal with everyone the same way. It's not like we have a dart board laying around and we toss a dart to decide the person's fate. I don't at least. >_>

So come on man. Just try to work with me on this so you can get back in.

-The joke that never gets old-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:47 am 
Godly Poster

I don't think its really a matter of pride. It basically, literally comes down to
an admin who has a personal dislike for me... all over some honest feedback, THAT HE ASKED FOR. ever since then he has had a problem with me. calling me rude and disrespectful...over some HONEST feedback THAT HE ASKED FOR. i get i was cheating..i get i deserve to get banned. do I not also deserve the same degree of punishment?

it really seems my special ban terms is over feelings being hurt and the childish inability to take criticism.

and that sparky is gonna be "detained or w/e? sparky was never a mage till after like a year of me already being 500.and when he was it wasn't very long because mages are poop. it cant be possible that when i started lvling rage is when i found the bot? id even be ok ith deleteing rage. id see no problem with that... but y are u trying to mess with my sparky........... id say its over a butthurt admin that cant handle criticism.

and what? did leo ban me and quit? his final act? cuuuuuz, he still hasnt had the decency to chime in... -shrugs

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:58 pm 
Godly Poster

Bring Sparky back :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]